What is Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional therapists know that health is built on certain biochemical Foundations. Our approach is to get the client in touch with their innate intelligence and start their own healing process. This is done through educating the client about what a properly-prepared, nutrient-dense diet of whole foods consists of. Our job is to locate the weaknesses that lead to the degenerative health problems that plague the modern world.
What is Nutritional Healing
Nutritional healing is a way of utilizing foods and whole-food supplements to encourage the body's own natural healing. This is accomplished by:
- Identifying and alleviating stress blockers
- correcting deficiencies
- Restoring healthy digestion
- Ensuring optimal blood sugar regulation
- detoxifying pathways
The Nutritional Therapy Process
- Initial Interview
- Evaluation of a food journal and making recommendations for beneficial dietary changes.
- Complete Nutritional Assessment, interpretation and analysis of deficiencies.
- Functional Evaluation of the Reflex Points on Your Body
- Lingual-Neuro Testing to determine appropriate nutritional supplementation if needed.
- Comprehensive , Individualized Plan of Action
- Follow-up Session
- Working with your Digestion and balancing:
- Fatty Acid balance
- Sugar Handling / Adrenal Stress
- Mineral Balance
- Cardiovascular Health
- Endocrine Balance
- Weight Loss
- Maintenance or reassessment