Group classes are a convenient and cost-effective way to reach a large number of employees. Classes bring employees together and help them support each other in making healthier choices. Certified Nutrtional Therapists lead interactive classes addressing a variety of health and wellness topics ranging from nutrition, exercise, and stress management with an emphasis on simple lifestyle changes. Choose from our list of sample topics below or request a customized presentation created to meet your company’s specific needs.
"Breaking up is hard to do" - breaking up with sugar is even harder. This topic is one of the more popular 4-week sessions. Learn how to take back your health, control inflammation, achieve restorative sleep, take years off your face and body simply by cutting out sugar and processed foods and learning how to eat real food again. The work environment is a perfect place to acheive this goal because you are surrounded by others who will be doing the same.
Our Corporate Wellness Programs include:
- Professional nutrition coaching provided by Lara Stephenson, NTP
- Individualized assessments and body composition analysis
- Interactive group lectures with many different topics to choose from
- Lifestyle and nutrition goal charts
- Weekly or bi-monthly classes
- Corporate Cleanse with the Palo Alto Reboot DietR
- Interactive Lunch n’ Learns
- Eating Right on the Run
- Debunking Diet Myths
- Dining Out Suggestions
- Healthy Cooking Tips