Almond Flour Pancakes
Gluten-free almond flour pancakes
For 1 Person(s)
- 1.75 cup(s) blanched almond flour
- 2 Piece(s) large pastured eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Coconut oil or grass fed butter
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) 1/4 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 0.67 cup(s) Water
Almond Flour Pancakes Directions
- Place water, coconut oil and eggs into your blender, then place all of the dry ingredients on top.
- Cover and blend on low to start, then increase to high and blend until homogenized into smooth batter.
- If mixture is too thick, add more water, or some unsweetened almond or coconut milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Place small amount of grass fed butter or coconut oil in a large non-stick skillet at medium to low heat.
- Using 1/8 cup, scoop batter into the frying pan, leaving enough space in between pancakes to flip.
- Cook 2 minutes on the first side, until pancakes begin to dry out at edges and the bottoms are a golden brown. It’s important to keep a careful eye on them as almond flour pancakes burn easily. Flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes. Add additional cooking fat as needed. (It helps to flip pancakes back and forth a bit to ensure they are cooked through.)
- Top with your choice of grass fed butter or coconut oil, some berries and/or chopped fruit, a dash of maple syrup, and serve.
http://prednisone60mg.trade/ - prednisone 60 mg http://trazodone50mg.bid/ - trazodone hcl 50 mg http...
See Full Review >> - asOir72fn5
QK2BFW vybaxvckvjbl, [url=http://lncgtjptpxnx.com/]lncgtjptpxnx[/url], [link=http://tmmeopxdkqis.co...
See Full Review >> - ynphlv