Most hummus is traditionally made with chickpeas, which is a legume. Legumes, as well as grains, contain lectins, which are indigestible proteins found in plants that attach themselves to the lower intestine, causing a really unpleasant inflammatory response and a cascade of bowel issues.
Source: Maria Emmerich's “HEALTHIFIED” GARLIC HUMMUS"
For 4 Dozen(s)
- 1 Piece(s) zucchini, large - cut into chunks
- 0.5 cup(s) tahini
- 1 Piece(s) garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) macadamia nut- or olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) Celtic sea salt
Zucchini Hummus Directions
- Combine all the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to taste. Makes 4 servings.
- Kcal: 228 kcal
- Carbs: 6.6g
- Fat: 19g
- Proteins: 6.5g
cialis online no prescription - amommasse
Online Parmasudical Company Viagra Nensedog generic cialis no prescription Voinue Cialis Non Generi...
See Full Review >> - Shinoup