Basic Mayonnaise for Dressing
Source: unknown, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are the creator.
For 15 Dozen(s)
- 1 medium to large egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 0.5 cup(s) light olive oil
- 0.5 cup(s) avocado or MTC oil
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) mustard, optional
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) sea salt
Basic Mayonnaise for Dressing Directions
- Beat egg in a blender on low speed. Add lemon juice and seasoning, if desired. Continue to blend on low, or by pulsing it, and slowly drizzle in the oils through the small opening in the top. [if you don't have a blender, it works just as well with an immersion blender]
- Continue blending until smooth.
- It will keep for about 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.