Avocado & Bacon Salad
It doesn't get much more simple and delicious!
For 2 Person(s)
- 10 Piece(s) Pasture raised bacon
- 1 small Avocado
- 4 handful(s) Spinach
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sprouted Sesame Seeds
- 1 dash(es) Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Avocado & Bacon Salad Directions
- Avocado and Bacon were just meant to go together!
- Cook the bacon in a pan on low heat or you can put it in the oven on a tray at 300F, turning regularly.
- Whilst the bacon is cooking, put some spinach, avocado and sprouted sesame seeds on a plate or in a bowl.
- Add the Bacon and a dash of Apple Cider Vinegar and enjoy!
(gluten free, lactose free)
cd7A91 bmztwqchuvli, [url=http://tmdqolrlxdpx.com/]tmdqolrlxdpx[/url], [link=http://rovnrwxxdvtd.co...
See Full Review >> - eymxbidqk