Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cinnamon
These fluffy little pancakes ar an absolute delight. The secret bis to make them small, app. 2-3 inches in diameter. Truly satisfying!
Source: Uta Birkmayer
For 1 Person(s)
- 2 eggs
- 0.25 cup(s) coconut flour, sifted
- 0.5 cup(s) coconut or almond milk
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) aluminium-free baking powder
- 0.13 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 0.13 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) droppers Stevia Extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil for frying
Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cinnamon Directions
- Combine all ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Add water if batter is too thick.
Melt coconut oil in skillet over medium high heat for a minute or two. Pan should be completely pre-heated so the first pancakes cooks correctly.
- Pour desired amount of batter onto skillet, app. 2 tablespoons for medium-sized pancakes, and cook until golden, a few minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter, re-greasing between each pancake.
- Top with butter and enjoy!
amoxicillin 500 mg augmentin generic erythromycin 250mg buy propecia retin-a amitriptyline hcl cheap...
See Full Review >> - asOi25payw