Zucchini Carrot Salad
Light & refreshing as a side dish or a snack.
Source - FitnessRX Magazine.
For 1 Person(s)
- 0.33 cup(s) Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup(s) Carrots grated or cut into matchsticks
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1.5 cup(s) Grated or julienne strips zucchini
- 0.13 teaspoon(s) Dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red wine vinegar
- 0.13 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon(s) Frozen no sugar added orange juice concentrate
Zucchini Carrot Salad Directions
- Place zucchini and carrots in a large bowl and mix.
- Place remaining ingredients, except walnuts, in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Add walnuts and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Pour mixture over carrots and zucchini.
- Toss to coat.