Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By using our Website, you understand and agree that all Resources Palo Alto Nutrition provides are “as is” and “as available.” Palo Alto Nutrition DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES THAT:
THE USE OF THE RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENT AND RESOURCES ARE MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE USE OF THE RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS.
THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING THE RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
THE CONTENT IS NON-INFRINGING OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF OTHERS.
ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES PALO ALTO NUTRITION PROVIDES WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
a. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF PALO ALTO NUTRITION RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT;
B. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PALO ALTO NUTRITION CORPORATION BY ANY MEANS IN ANY FORM OR THROUGH ANY RESOURCES PALO ALTO NUTRITION PROVIDES SHALL CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR OBLIGATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY MADE TO USER HEREIN. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING BY PALO ALTO NUTRITION HEREIN, PALO ALTO NUTRITION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT, THE RESOURCES, AND OTHERWISE.
Limitation of Liability
PALO ALTO NUTRITION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE PALO ALTO NUTRITION OF AND FROM ALL CLAIMS FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING, USING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR RELYING UPON PALO ALTO NUTRITION’S RESOURCES AND/OR THE CONTENT THEREIN, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES TO THE RESOURCES AND/OR CONTENT THEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS OF DAMAGES FOR DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME, TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS VALID AND ENFORCEABLE. PALO ALTO NUTRITION SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO A USER FOR SUCH USER’S ACCESSING, USE, OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE UPON, THE CONTENT OR THE RESOURCES. PALO ALTO NUTRITION SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR AND YOU FURTHER WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE PALO ALTO NUTRITION OF AND FROM ALL CLAIMS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY OTHER USERS AND ADVERTISERS (WHETHER IN THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE) AND/OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OFF-LINE ACTIVITIES.
Intellectual Property - Copyrights/Trademarks
1. You acknowledge that PALO ALTO NUTRTION owns all right, title and interest in and to the Resources, including all Intellectual Property Rights related to the Resources, other than User Content and Third-Party Content as defined herein. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights existing under applicable law from time to time in any part of the world, including but not limited to patent law, copyright law, trademark law, trade secret law, unfair competition law. PALO ALTO NUTRTION grants Users the non-exclusive license, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Resources to which access is hereby granted solely to the extent permitted by this User Agreement.
2. All content and materials available on our Website, http://www.bioticsresearch.com, and our Resources, including but not limited to text, graphics, Website name, code, images and logos, other than User Content and Third-Party Content as defined herein, are among the Intellectual Property Rights of PALO ALTO NUTRITION and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, copying, trade, distribution, transmission, publishing, display, resale, modification, creating derivative works therefrom, licensing or attempted licensing, of any content on this Website is strictly prohibited and constitutes infringement and unfair competition as well as breach of contract, unless specifically authorized in writing by PALO ALTO NUTRITION.
1. “Content” means all postings, e-mails, texts, messages, files (in any application), photos, images, comments, questions, responses of all kind (e.g., e-mail, mobile app, social media), videos, sound, works of authorship, and materials of all kind for which a visual, audio, or digital representation may be accessed by authorized Users. The Resources contain different types of Content: PALO ALTO NUTRITION Content, User Content, and Third-Party Content.
2. “PALO ALTO NUTRITION content” generally consists of Content that PALO ALTO NUTRITION has placed on and within the Resources, including, but not limited to, its logo, trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights, always excluding User Content and Third Party Content.
3. “Third-Party Content” generally consists of Content that other Users (from the viewpoint of a particular User), advertisers, and other third parties place on and within the Resources, by such Third-Party comments, postings, or other features of the Resources that permit Third Parties to place Content on and within the Resources. A particular User may be permitted to add such Third- Party Content to the Resources. PALO ALTO NUTRITION does not filter, approve, or exercise control over Third-Party Content. PALO ALTO NUTRTION may provide links in the Resources, and Users or others may post links, to third parties’ websites. You click a link to another website at your own risk. PALO ALTO NUTRITION DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ALL THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, WHICH PALO ALTO NUTRITION DOES NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND. PALO ALTO NUTRITION DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR LINKED WEBSITES THAT CONTAIN OR DELIVER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS, CORRUPTED FILES, SPYWARE, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT OR CODE. USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INSTALLING, MAINTAINING AND USING EFFECTIVE ANTI-VIRUS AND SPYWARE PREVENTION APPLICATIONS.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
BY ACCESSING PALO ALTO NUTRITION’S WEBSITE AND OTHER RESOURCES, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IN THE UNITED STATES (PALO ALTO NUTRITION’S PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS AND PLACE OF INCORPORATION), WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, AND EXCLUDING APPLICATION OF THE U.N. CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS, WILL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM THIS USER AGREEMENT, ACCESS TO AND/OR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PALO ALTO NUTRITION’S RESOURCES.
Disclaimer of Medical Advice
The nutritional, fitness, and health information you receive from Palo Alto Nutrition during a workshop or consultation, whether given by phone, in person at your home, in the office, through lectures, workshops, brochures, or newsletters is not intended to diagnose or prescribe. It consists of combined information from many educational sources and points of view to help you make informed decisions regarding your desired level of health. The sources behind this information include: modern medicine, naturopathic medicine and the therapist’s personal research, study, and life observation as well as client results and experiences. Anyone deciding to act upon any information mentioned during a workshop shall assume full responsibility for any effects of their actions. There are risks and unforeseen results associated with any change of diet and lifestyle. It is not recommended that you apply these changes unless you are willing to assume full responsibility for the risks you choose to take. If you choose to implement dietary and lifestyle changes without consulting your physician, which is your constitutional
right, you are, in effect, prescribing for yourself. When in doubt of the appropriateness of any treatment, whether recommended to you by a practitioner or by your own intuition, please consult a physician. Consultation information should not be used as a substitute for a physician’s advice. It is our hope that you do choose a physician who realizes the importance of a healthy diet and lifestyle choices in correcting imbalances in the body and who has experience in treating immune disorders and other health imbalances. Please be aware that you have the right to make your own health decisions based on any information made available to you. YOU are the driving force in guiding yourself on a path to radiant health!
I accept the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. I acknowledge that any and all information given to me by Palo Alto Nutrition is to be used for educational purposes only. I also acknowledge that the employees of Palo Alto Nutrition do not claim to be medical doctors and will not prescribe for or diagnose any disease or condition. Palo Alto Nutrition’s nutritional consultants have been thoroughly trained and certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association.
I acknowledge that my employees are fully responsible for any decisions and/or changes they make regarding their health and I will not hold (your company name) liable for my employee’s health decisions, any results of their decisions or of any natural treatment or advice they may receive.
If you have any questions or comments about the terms of this User Agreement, please contact PALO ALTO NUTRITION at:
706 Cowper Street, Suite 203
Palo Alto, CA 94301